Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomat LT insurance questions

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I currently live in Austria and travel a lot.
    Would like to purchase the Diplomat insurance for 4 months, Feb.16th - June 16th, 2017 for USD 291.61

Could you, please, clarify some areas for me:

1. Where could i find the info on the medical institutions, where the insurance works in Austria and Vietnam specifically? E.g., i need a general doctor in Austria , Vienna - where can I find find the address on the relevant doctors selection?

2. I will be in the US in May 2017, for 2 weeks. Will this insurance cover my trip to the US in case I have some medical issues?

3. As far as I understood, the coverage outside the US is 100%? If I choose Austria and Vietnam to be covered, will my medical spendings there be covered 100% with the limit of USD 500,000? Or how does it work?

4. I chose Austria and Vietnam only. But if I travel to France within those 4 months - will the Diplomat LT insurance work there?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. Please keep in mind these plans are to cover you outside of your home country so you will not have any coverage in Austria as you have stated this is your home country. So the insurance would not cover you here.

Please see the answers to your questions listed below in bold red font.

1. Where could i find the info on the medical institutions, where the insurance works in Austria and Vietnam specifically? E.g., i need a general doctor in Austria , Vienna - where can I find find the address on the relevant doctors selection?

The Diplomat LT plan does not have a PPO network that it participates in. A PPO network is a concept typically used within the United States. Outside of the U.S you are free to visit any provider that you choose to receive treatment. Within the United States you are free to visit any provider as well.

2. I will be in the US in May 2017, for 2 weeks. Will this insurance cover my trip to the US in case I have some medical issues?

The Diplomat LT plan will also cover you while in the United States. The way the plan works will change within the United States and will not cover you at 100% after the deductible. For more information about how the plan will work within the United States please refer to the plan link listed below.

Diplomat LT: https://www.insubuy.com/diplomat-lt-insurance/

3. As far as I understood, the coverage outside the US is 100%? If I choose Austria and Vietnam to be covered, will my medical spendings there be covered 100% with the limit of USD 500,000? Or how does it work?

The Diplomat LT plan will cover you after your deductible, 100% to your chosen policy maximum for any eligible medical expenses. Within the United States you will have coverage after your deducible ,80% to the first $5,000 of medical expenses then the plan will cover 100% to your policy maximum.

4. I chose Austria and Vietnam only. But if I travel to France within those 4 months - will the Diplomat LT insurance work there?

The Diplomat International plan will cover you in Viet Nam as well as France and any other countries outside of Austria.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X