Overseas healthcare insurance in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas healthcare insurance in US

I am planing to stay Boston to study in MGH as a salaryless researcher from this June for 7 months. I have a history of an asymptomatic idiopathic disease. I go through a medical checkup once a year and need to take antiplatelet drugs, which I have enough at the moment so I don't particularly need to see a doctor during my stay in the U.S. I am intending to buy an overseas health care insurance in Japan, but my medical history is not covered by this. There has been no symptoms in the past but I am still a little concerned, and therefore I would like to ask if it would be possible for me to buy your insurance? I hope to buy Atlas Travel Insurance. Best regards,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

As a broker, We provide insurance from many companies. None of the plan covers routine maintenance for the pre-existing conditions. However, Some plan provides coverage for an acute onset of pre-ex. Please find more information on acute onset of pre-ex at, https://www.insubuy.com/visitor-insu...ng-conditions/

Atlas America plan has that benefits of acute onset of pre-ex. But we need to check with Underwriting dept. that your conditions comes under an acute onset of pre-ex or not. Once we get detailed information then will let you know.

Meantime, you can review Atlas America plan for more information at,
    Atlas America Insurance - Best Visitors insurance for foreign nationals visiting United States. Ideal if your parents or in-laws are visiting you.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X