Liaision Continent policy for my parents visiting the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liaision Continent policy for my parents visiting the USA

Hello, I would like to purchase the Liaision Continent policy for my parents visiting the USA. I would like to purchase it for 90 days initially and then renew it for the policy period maximum of 187 days if their stay is extended. I would like to know about the renewal policy in detail, On when would I receive the notification for renewal from you and Will I be provided any waiting period or I would need to renew the policy as soon as my opted 90 days is ended. Please provide the details to proceed further. Thanks

Good morning.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

Liaison Continent plan you can have max. for 187days. You want to purchase initially for 90days then extend for rest of the duration(97 days). Whenever you extend the policy there will be $5 extension fees. You will receive 3 extension notice by e-mail. First 2wks in advance, 2nd in 1 week in advance and 3rd on last day of the policy. Coverage expire by 12:01AM EST. You have to renew the policy before the expiration date. There is no grace period. Liaison Continent plan you have to purchase within 90days of arrival date in US. So if you forget to renew the policy you can’t purchase a new policy also. You have to purchase some other plan that they will be eligible to purchase from our website at www.insubuy.com

Liaison Continent brochure, instant purchase, certificate wording and other useful information,

I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further clarification.

Have a great day!
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...