Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Require information about visitor insurance

Hi,

My husband and I live in California, USA. My mother-in-law got ovarian cancer (stage 3C) 6 months back. She completed her treatment which included chemotherapy and surgery. She is healthy now. We want to bring her to USA to visit us and she is planning to stay for 3 months. We are worried if there will be any recurrence of her pre existing disease during her stay. Can u please let me know if we get a visitor insurance for her will it cover if she had any recurrence of the disease. If so, how much percentage do they cover. Will it include any tests or scans expenses too?

Please let me know if you need any more information about her health condition.

Regards,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

There is no short term plan for an international visitor which covers pre-existing conditions. However, We have some plan that covers an acute onset of pre-ex. But as per my understanding person don't get life threating emergency because of cancer and chances are very less to get coverage for that. Some plan has specific exclusion for cancer. Moe information on acute onset of pre-ex at, https://www.insubuy.com/visitor-insu...ng-conditions/

Insurance will pay for any new sickness, injuries or accidents that may occur after the effective date of the policy. It doesn't cover any routine maintenance for the pre-ex and preventive care. So you can purchase insurance for new injury or accidents.

Please visit our website at www.insubuy.com

Enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

If you provide your mother age, travel date and which state she needs coverage will be glad to send you quote by e-mail also.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X