Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comprehensive Medical travellers Insurance

Hi

I have previously purchased medical insurance for my parents when they visited the United states over the past 15 years. I used to buy one of the standard policies where we would have to pay for the care then make a claim with the insurance company. Now my parent is getting on in age and I need a higher limit, full insurance that also includes pre existing conditions (Under 70yrs).

Please recommend a insurance plan that is similar to a regular health insurance where I do not have to pay in advance and submit claim; that covers pre existing conditions and also has a high coverage limit. One that can be renewed monthly is preferred.

Also separately from the health insurance, do you sell life insurance and long term care insurance for visitors.
    Regards,

Good morning.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

As a broker, We provide insurance from most of the major companies that is available in US market. Insurance will pay for new sickness, injuries or accidents that may occur after the eff. date of the policy. It does not cover any routine maintenance for pre-existing or preventive care. However, We have many plans that covers an acute onset of pre-existing conditions. Please find more information on acute onset of pre-ex at,

If you provide their travel date, date of birth and which state do you need coverage will be glad to send you quote by e-mail also.

Meantime, Please visit our website at www.insubuy.com

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side. Most of the plans are renewable. You can extend the policy month by month. All those information you will find in comparison and in details section as well.

We don’t provide standalone life insurance for an international visitor. But the comprehensive medical insurance plan provides coverage for accidental death and dismemberment. We provide long term insurance but that is available only for US residents who has Social Security Number. Person who is visiting US on visitor visa don’t have SSN. So they are not eligible to purchase long term insurance.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you. So if I want coverage for routine care and preventative care is there any option at all?
      Also which insurance provides the maximum coverage for acute onset of pre existing conditions?

Does the AD&D cover death due to natural causes?

The details for quoting is as below:
      State: NJ
      Date of travel: 03/30/2017 please quote for 1 month.

Thanks

Comment

There is no short term plan for an international visitor/ USC which covers preventive care or routine maintenance for the pre-existing conditions.. It’s pure loss for the insurance company.

I have sent you quote in a separate e-mail for the plans which covers an acute onset of pre-ex. Or when you visit our website at www.insubuy.com
        You can also narrow by plan with pre-ex (Acute onset) and in details section it’s written in red color note also.

AD & D benefit covers only accidental death NOT death due to natural cause.

Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Hi
          So I had a few queries
          1. What is the major difference between the Atlas America and Atlas Premium America Plan, that the difference in the premium rates of the two plans is almost $50 at zero deductible? I looked at the benefits page for both and they almost give out the same details except for 1-2 things like Trip Interruption, Natural disaster etc.
          2. In Atlas America comprehensive plan with zero deductible, the premium cost is $95.04. Does this include all costs and taxes?
          3. My mother shall be reaching back India on the intervening night of May 9th and 10th, just after midnight. She'll be leaving US on May 8th. Should I also be including an extra day (May 9th) to the plan to cover for any situations during her travel including a stopover at Amsterdam? Does this plan cover situations outside US, during the return travel?
          4. I have heard a lot of cases where Atlas plan has refused to pay for treatment on the basis of pre existing condition clause or the acute onset clause interpretation. Could you make me understand how both these clauses can lead to denial of insurance cover?
          Thanks

Comment

Answer for your questions below:

1. The major diff. between the Atlas America and Atlas Premium America is co-insurance. Fast comparison link,
            Comparison of Atlas America and Atlas Premium America insurance plans. Fast comparison between Atlas America and Atlas Premium America showing only the differences to make easy comparison before buying travel medical insurance or visitors insurance.

2. Whatever premium you get online that is final premium.
            3. This plan will provide coverage worldwide excluding her home country. Coverage starts by 12:01AM EST and ends at 11:59PM EST. So if you want to cover travelling time you can add one day extra.
            4. This is a short term plan which covers new sickness, injuries or accidents that may occur after the eff. date of the policy. Insurance will not pay for any routine maintenance, pre-existing or preventive care. However, plan covers acute onset of pre-ex for the age below 70yrs. Please find more information on acute onset of pre-ex and very good FAQ at, https://www.insubuy.com/visitor-insu...ng-conditions/

As a broker, We work for you NOT for any particular company. So in future if you have any issue related to claim feel free to contact us. We are not involved in day to day claim because of HIPPA rule. But if the claim reject and it’s legitimate claim insured person can give us authorization and we will be glad to look into claim also.

Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

Hi
              I had another question. Repatriation of remains is covered whether the death is accidental or natural?

Thanks

Comment

Good morning.

Repatriation of remains is covered whether death is accident or natural as long as death is not due to pre-existing conditions.

You can also find more information on repatriation of remains in brochure of each plan or in certificate wording. . Please let us know which insurance plan are you planning to purchase. So that we can send you more information. Or you can find on our website at www.insubuy.com

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and next to each plan you will find certificate wording in details section.

Thanks & Regards
                Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X