Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance queries

Good morning,

I am a USA citizen currently living in Australia on a Bridging Visa. This visa allows we to live and work in the country until the government has made a decision about my permanent residency.

I have booked a trip home to the USA for 2 weeks in May (6-22May), however I am struggling to find medical coverage, due to the wording on most policies.

I see on your website that you have helped people in similar situations.

However, when I go to the home page and try to input the information as follows, it does not appear to have a box to select my "Home Country"

Can you please advise me on how to proceed, to ensure that I am covered?

Alternatively, are you able to suggest a specific policy to me, that gives me maximum medical coverage, with a small deductible?

I would appreciate any help that you can give me.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

In order to better assist you please provide the state that you will need coverage in an we will be more than happy to send you q quote for coverage . When quoting it is not necessary for you to provide your home country, you will simply select that you are a U.S. citizen looking for coverage in the USA and specify the state that you need coverage in.

Considering the screenshot you have sent all of your sections are correct you would just need to enter the state that you need coverage in. This will bring up plans that you are able to select for coverage.

If you need any further clarifications please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I will be traveling to Indiana in May. Could you please provide a quote for Travel protection as well?

I am also going on a cruise leaving Australia on the 21 April and returning to Australia on the 28th. The boat leaves from the Port of Brisbane. We travel to Vanuatu and a couple of other South Pacific Islands. Are you able to provide a quote for Medical and travel insurance for that as well?

Thanks Heaps

Comment

Hello,

If you are looking to cover the cost of your trip then that can also be found on our website under Trip insurance https://www.insubuy.com/travel-insurance/

These plans will cover the cost of the trip and some will include medical coverage as well. Just like the other section you will enter the required information then click on get quotes. If you need assistance in getting a quote please feel free to contact our office.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X