Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe Travels USA Query

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing your Safe Travels USA Cost Saver Insurance plan for my upcoming trip home to the US at the end of this month.

My question is regarding the pregnancy coverage. It says $1000 per policy period for Emergency Medical Treatment of Pregnancy. However, this appears to exclude: Sickness resulting from pregnancy, miscarraige resulting from accident, childbirth, miscarriage, birth control, artificial insemination, treatment for fertility or impotency, sterilization or reversal thereof or abortion.

So, I am wondering what IS included when you say Emergency Medical Treatment of Pregnancy?

Thank you so much, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

I am a US citizen living abroad in Tanzania. I will be home visiting my family in California from April 21st-May 15th.

I will also need to see a doctor when I depart the US to get a "Fit to Fly" approval note since i will be just over 28 weeks pregnant then. I am wondering if this visit will be covered, as it appears that it will be under "Doctor Non-Surgical Treatment and Examination Expenses including the Doctor’s initial visit" but it is not clear.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Cheers and good day,

Comment

I am not clear if I am eligible or not for the Diplomat Plan. I am a US citizen residing in Tanzania. This has been my country of residence for the past 7 years. However, I still do have a permanent address in the US and have some mail sent there, etc.

I am confused what is meant by a 'true, fixed and permanent residence'?

Would this make me eligible or not?

The laison Plan seems to be purchased for a second party? It is unclear.

I am a 31 year old US citizen going back to see my family in California for 3 weeks. i am unclear which plan is most suited to me.
      I would appreciate recommendations as I depart soon.

Thank you so much.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X