X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insubuy
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs.

Please see the answers to your inquiries listed below.

1. Based upon customer review, network and claims processing service, would you recommend first one or second? If needed I can call.

Both administrators for these plans have A or better rating with A.M. best so they are both very reputable companies. As far claims processing is concerned both companies process claims in the most efficient way possible and we have received very positive feedback on both policies from other customers.

We would recommend the Patriot America Plus plan for coverage as it does have a higher coverage amount for an acute onset of a pre-existing condition which could be beneficial in some cases.

If you would like to call and speak with a licensed agent to see what plan would work best for your visiting relatives please do noe hesitate to contact our office and speak with an agent.

2. If I need to make payment at some place and submit claim, would it be possible for me to receive the claim amount paid in my name with proper authorization letter? as they wouldn’t have bank account here in USA.

Having payment directly to you would not be at problem at all. At the time of a claim, if payment is made directly to a provider and you need to file a claim for reimbursement. Both plans have payment authorization forms that can be submitted allowing payment to be released to you or the specified party indicated on the form.

3. If I decide to take one of above insurance plan for 75 days & 50K policy max, and after a month decide that I should increase it to 100K as policy max or change the deductible amount. Is it possible during the middle of policy term? If yes, are there any additional admin charges for it above an beyond the usual difference of cost?

After a policy is in effect it is not possible to make any changes to the plan. If you decided after the plans effective date that you needed to make changes to the deductible or policy maximum you will need to cancel the current policy and repurchase a new policy with the new specifications.

In purchasing a new plan everything (deductible, co-insurance) would start over so anything that would have happened before the effective date of the new policy would not be covered under the new plan.

4. Can I take policy for 1 month with 50K policy max and during extension go with 100K or different max?

Please see answer to question # 3 as the same rule would apply in this case as well.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Leave a comment:

• submittedviaemail
    started a topic visitor insurance questions

visitor insurance questions

I live in ohio and my parents (age 66, 62) and sister-in-law are visiting from India to USA for 75 days trip, I was looking for either 50K or 100K policy coverage with either $0 or $100 deductible. Have shortlisted following two comprehensive plans w pre-existing cod coverage.
    1. Liaison continent plan A
    2. Patriot America plus

I need help with following questions:
    1. Based upon customer review, network and claims processing service, would you recommend first one or second? If needed I can call.
    2. If I need to make payment at some place and submit claim, would it be possible for me to receive the claim amount paid in my name with proper authorization letter? as they wouldn’t have bank account here in USA.
    3. If I decide to take one of above insurance plan for 75 days & 50K policy max, and after a month decide that I should increase it to 100K as policy max or change the deductible amount. Is it possible during the middle of policy term? If yes, are there any additional admin charges for it above an beyond the usual difference of cost?
    4. Can I take policy for 1 month with 50K policy max and during extension go with 100K or different max?

Another question about careington dental discount plan. What is the definition of family coverage? Family means husband, wife, daughter and grand kids? Will it form a family?

Thanks,
Working...
X