Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query about Medical Insurance (thru IMG) for Parents

Hi,
    I have bought medical insurance online through AMG for my Mom who is to visit on this month 8th. I have got the confirmation reciept by e-mail.
    There were no questions about pre-existing medical details while filling the details.
    My question is how do the IMG know of any pre-existing conditions as we have not provided details anywhere?
    Or will I recieve any other form later to fill-in these conditions ? Or did I miss something here which was supposed to be done.

This is the first time I am buying for my parents and dont have any idea on this.

Any further information on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Questions about pre-existing conditions are not asked while purchasing visitors medical insurance as they are not medically underwritten plans. You will neither get any forms subsequently regarding it. And this is same with all US based companies.

When you get sick and get treatment, based on the doctor's opinion, attending physician statement and medical records, insurance company's claims department will determine whether something is a pre-existing condition or not. In other words, until something happens and claim is submitted, you will not know whether something was pre-existing condition or not.

Please read https://www.insubuy.com/visitor-medi...ng-conditions/ for more information regarding visitors medical insurance and pre-existing conditions.

I hope this answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X