Coverage in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coverage in California

Hello, I am living in California and my mother will visit me during April for 3 months. She isn’t a US citizen or resident, she lives in Hong Kong. Right now, I am looking at your Visitors Care IMG insurance. However, it seems that the insurance doesn’t cover if she will stay in California, am I right?

My mother has high blood pressure, of course, she takes medicine regularly to make the blood pressure under control. If she got a stroke during her visit in US, does your insurance cover it? Thanks.

She is NOT a resident of California. She is resident of Hong Kong and just planning to visit USA as a tourist. After arriving in US, she is free to travel anywhere in USA, including California. But that does not make her resident of California. Therefore, you can still buy insurance for her. If you happen to live in California, she can come there to meet you in California and stay with you for short duration.

And if she gets sick while in California, she can go to the doctor/hospital in California, of course.

Insurance company will pay for any new medical conditions, sicknesses, accidents, injuries that may occur after the effective date of the policy and it will not pay for any pre-existing conditions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Do you have any medical insurance which doesn’t exclude stroke even with pre-existing condition of high blood pressure? For person who is just a visitor for US.

Comment

No such plan exists from any insurance company for visitors to US.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X