Automatic monthly renewal of insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic monthly renewal of insurance

My parents are visiting US for about 4 months, father is 71 yr and mother is 57yrs and need up to $100,000 coverage. Can I buy insurance with automatic renewal up to months on monthly basis. The reason I am asking as I don't have to pay lump sum amount of @1000USD at once in the starting of insurance coverage. Please let me know.

You can pay on monthly basis. But the renewal is not automatic. You have to do it manually. However, it is very easy process, takes about 2-3 minutes and you can either do it online or over the phone. You will also receive reminder notice in the email.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

One more question regarding policy cancellation.

Lets say If I buy the policy for 4months at once and if my parents did not visit US at all, then can I get the full refund or what is the company policy?

If they visited but did not stay here for 4 months stayed only 2 months then will I get refund for balance?

Comment

If you are cancelling before the effective date of the insurance, you will get full refund in nost companies.
        If you are cancelling after the effective date, refund policy differs depending upon which plan you are purchasing.
        e.g.
        Visitors Care: Pro-rated duration minus $25 cancellation fee.
        Protection America: Fully unused months minus $25 cancellation fee.
        If you have claims, no refund.

If you are planning to buy any other insurance policy, please let me know so that I can tell you accurate renewal and refund policy.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X