Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inboud vs Visitor Care

Hi;

I am trying to choose insurance for my mom, she might stay for 3 months and possbily extend(I doubt that!!)
    She's 65 and has surgery done in october for fracture. I noticed the difference between deductables per incidence / per coverage between these 2 plans.
    Does that mean that deductable for every incidence applies for all procedures that means labtest will require deduction seperately from doctors visit when both procedures are required, or is it considered one common deduction for an incidence.

Can you suggest among these 2 plans and are these plans upgradable.

1. Deductible per incident means one deductible per sickness or per injury.

Let's say you have fever this month. You go to doctor 2 times, go to pharmacy and get one lab test done. All of that is collectively considered as the expenses for 1 sickness. Therefore, you have to pay the deductible once for that sickness.

Let's say you break your leg next month. That is another sickness/injury and another deductible applies. That means, one more deductible even if you visit doctor 10 times, prescription drugs 3 times or whatever other medical benefits mentioned in the brochure.

2. Both Inbound USA and Visitors Care are two similar plans from different companies and we offer both of them. By looking at the brochures, you already know the difference between those two. You can purchase according whichever one you are more comfortable with and the one that meets your needs better.

3. You can upgrade the plan from lower coverage to higher coverage later. Most people would like to upgrade the coverage when the get sick/injured and figure out that the plan that they have purchased is not enough and would like to upgrade to better plan. You have to cancel what you have and buy new insurance. And when you buy insurance, whatever problem that you are already having will be considered as pre-existing conditions and not covered at all in the new plan. That means, no coverage in new plan and you lost whatever little coverage you had in the earlier plan.

I hope this answers your questions.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Is Visitor CAre renewable, if so whats the requirements for renewal, that is, is 3 months initial membership or 1 month.
      Also does the deductable accumulate, or is it refreshed with renewal

Comment

1. Yes, visitors care is renewal. You have to buy initially for minimum 1 month. After that, you can renew for as little as 5 days or any longer duration you desire. Insurance company $5 renewal fee every time in addition to the premium.

2. Deductible in Visitors Care is once per the policy period. Policy period is for however long you buy the insurance and pay for it at once. At renewal, the deductible starts over again as the new policy period starts again. Also, some of the benefits such as $250/policy period for prescription drugs also start over again.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X