Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls suggest Visitor Insurance

Hello,

This is a terrific one stop site for Visitor Insurance details. Still I have a few doubts and I would appreciate some feedback and suggestions

1. My mother is aged 50, and no history of any illness. We want to buy medical insurance for her

2. Which is the best insurance to cover minor issues like flu, cold, cough etc, just in case we need to visit a doctor here in CA

3. In order to purchase acceptable insurance here in Bay area, should I call any hospitals and check before hand if they accept the insurance listed in this site.

Can anyone pls help us here ?

Thanks

Please look at

And regarding the acceptance of the insurance, I would suggest you read
    United Healthcare PPO Network - Extensive networks of healthcare providers all across the United States provides cashless direct billing

Comment

I know that you have generalised most of the facts about Visitor Insurance, but looking at the specifics I would need some information from people who have similar experience in purchasing Insurance, and also before I buy from this website, should I call hospitals to be on safe side ?

Users any experience ??

Comment

Actually to make matters simple

1. Which is a reliable NW / insurance that covers Camino Medical Group in Santa Clara, CA ?

2. Suppose if we were to travel to Los Angelos or New York will the same insurance we purchased cover that also ?

Comment

Please call us at 1-866-INSU-BUY.
          Thanks & Regards
          Insubuy
          Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
          Local: (972) 985-4400
          Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks Mr. Narendra

Will do that shortly

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}