Several questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several questions

We have gone over the policies and I fully understand that my insurance will be different from that of
    my daughter-in-law and grandson and that is fine. I do have the following
    questions.

1) I want to take the full 3 and 1/2 months at one time and not be bothered with
    renewals each month, do you give a letter with your policy after purchase
    stating that the insurance has been purchased for the duration of the trip? She
    Aparna, needs confirmation from you or your office that the insurance has been
    purchased as she needs to show it at the time of her interview at the American Consulate. Interview is in April..

2) if for any reason the consulate denies her and baby Pratham their tourist
    visa do you refund the money when the policy is cancelled ?

I have everything set to send to my brother by e-mail as soon as I receive
    your anwers to the above 2 questions. Actually I have one more quick
    question,

3) How long does it take for the paper work to be completed once you and my
    brother settle everything ? My brother will be sending papers to me by the end
    of March and your confirmation letter can be sent to us at the same time.

As I stated before we plan to arrive in states May 7 and depart on August 14.

Thank you for your time and patience with my questions .

1. Yes, we can get you that kind of letter.

2. Yes, you can get a refund as long as request is made before the effective date.

3. Insurance can start as early as the next day or any future date you specify. As soon as you make a purchase, you get a virtual id card in the email. Next business day, actual id card and the policy is mailed to you. If you want additional confirmation of coverage letter as per Question 1, please send us an email to admin [at] insubuy.com requesting the same along with the policy number. Please allow 2 business days for such letter to be prepared.

When replying next time onwards, could you kindly include our prior conversation so that I don't have search for the same as I communicate with so many people daily?

You can make instant purchase online at https://www.insubuy.com

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X