Comprehensive visitors insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comprehensive visitors insurance

I am planning on buying medical insurance for my parents from your website. I have decided upon buying the Comprehensive plan, on a month-to-month basis.

I wanted to know if there is an option where I could initially buy the insurance for the first one month, and then while renewing the second time - buy together for the remaining 5 months?

I was also having difficulty in deciding between Protection America, Patriot America and Liaison International after comparing them from your website. Could you please help me decide based on your experience which one of these insurance companies I should go with?

I appreciate your inputs, and thank you for your time

Thank you for your interest in purchasing visitor medical insurance for your parents.

You can renew Protection America for minimum 5 days or any longer duration that you desire.

Therefore, you can certainly buy for 1 month initially and then renew for 5 months after that.

Among the 3 plans that you mentioned, Protection America is the best one. I highly recommend that.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X