Visit USA HealthCare questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit USA HealthCare questions

Dear Sirs, I have in my hands the Visit USA-Healthcare Insurance Enrollment Form and have some questions in order to fill the form out correctly. My ex-wife will be travelling to the US with a Fullbright Scholarship and she will be covered with some other health insurance company. I will be needing to provide my two kids, ages 12 and 8, with medical insurance, initially, for a period of time covering from Oct.2006 - January 2007(4 months). My two kids will be with their mother in the US for a period of three years. Plan A for two under 19 is what I need. How should I fill out the Visitor Information column? I certainly don't have a U.S. Mailing address. Is that O.K.? Many thanks in advance for your kind help and assistance.

Thank you for your interest in purchasing health insurance for your family.

1. You will have to fill out one application per chlid. Therefore, total 2 applications.
    Visitor Information will be your child's information.

2. You need to specify some US address. If she currently doesn't have US address, you can specify our address.
    InsuBuy.com
    3105 Broken Bow Way,
    Suite 100
    Plano, TX 75093

Then we can either forward you the policy to Colombia or to anywhere in US once she arrives here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X