Visitor medical insurance for my Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor medical insurance for my Parents

Hello, Thank you for the information you have provided through the immihelp website. I am considering purchasing visitor's insurance through your company for my inlaws who, assuming they get visas, will travel from New Delhi to Washington DC in the middle of this month, staying for about 2.5 months. I have performed some instant quotes on comprehensive policies and have read the brochures and think that the best plans for us appear to be World Medical for my father in law and Protection American for my mother in law. However, I would appreciate your reviewing the following data and letting me know if you have any alternate suggestions: 1. Father in law is 75 yrs old; mother in law is 66 yrs old 2. Desired deductible is $1,000 for each 3. Maximum policy is $100,000 for each 4. They will spend most of their time in Rockville, MD but may spend up to 2 wks. in Canada (Toronto and Windsor). They will also do some travelling to NYC, Raleigh, NC, Clarksburg, WV, and some other places in the US. 5. Would like for them to be covered during their trip to and from India. Thank you very much for your assistance. Ajit

Your analysis is correct. You should buy WorldMed for your father in law and Protection America for mother in law.

Both plans will cover anywhere outside home country. And in order to cover during travel time also, please make the effective date one day in advance of the travel date as the insurance is effective according to US eastern time.

You can make instant purchase online at https://www.insubuy.com/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X