Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insubuy
    replied
    There is no product from any company anywhere that would cover pre-existing conditions for visitors to USA.

Please read https://www.insubuy.com/visitor-medi...ng-conditions/ for more information.

Please visit https://www.insubuy.com to look at various different insurance products from US based companies that would cover any new medical conditions that may occur after the effective date.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Leave a comment:

• Temporary medical insurance for visiting USA

Temporary USA medical cover I found your site on the internet and wonder if you can help me. I am a UK citizen resident in France. I have BUPA medical insurance which covers me worldwide, except USA and Canada. I am scheduled to travel to the US later this year for a board meeting and will be in the UK for no more than seven days (probably less). I am looking for medical insurance cover for (say) thirty days covering the period when I will be in the USA. The dates are not known for sure at this point, but the meeting is likely to be in either December 2007 or January 2008. One further fact that may be relevant. I have for the last 20 or so years taken medication to control my blood pressure. My doctor regularly checks my blood pressure, which continues to be satisfactorily controlled via the medication. I am looking to have coverage for this condition as it currently causes no problem and, if this is not possible without some exclusion, either (a) to pay a higher premium for such coverage, (b) to have a higher exclusion before coverage starts – eg first $1000 uncovered, or (c) at least to have this condition covered by evacuation cover so that, if the need were to arise, I could be evacuated to a hospital outside the USA/Canada region so that I could get to a hospital covered by my BUPA insurance I look forward to hearing from you. Regards

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X