Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Need help for visitors insurance

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need help for visitors insurance

    Hi Narendra,

    I am bringing my parents from India on Nov1 for a period of 2 months ( they will be leaving on Jan 1 next year).

    I have read the basic of insurance and decided that I need to take comprehensive insurance . Following is what I have come up with

    - Liasion International , Protection America , Partiot America and Worldmed.

    I have the following questions

    1. How should I decide what premium I should buy , like 50 K or 100 K...

    2. If I take 100 K ( so that I have less expense from my pocket ) , which one should I take .

    3. If some thing like Travel Accident/Car Accident ( hope it won't but thinking of a case) happens will these insurance cover the expenses?.

    I would really appreciate if you can help me with the above questions , so that I can but the insurance.


  • #2
    Thank you for your interest in purchasing health insurance for your visiting parents.

    1. 100K
    2. Protection America.
    3. Depends upon following scenario:
    If it is other party's fault, you have to claim with that party's auto insurance first. And then with this one, if anything remaining.
    If it is your fault, you can claim in this one, after claim with your auto insurance first. However, most people don't have medical in their own auto, even if they have, it is only like $2,000. Therefore, in most cases, this insurance will pay.

    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470
    Website: http://www.insubuy.com