Information Required on Visitor Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Required on Visitor Insurance

I need clarification on Patriot America insurance.

1. Does this insurance cover Canada also?
    2. Under the plan information, it says that (In the PPO Network)"For the treatment received within USA & Canada". I can search the PPO network in USA but unable to do the same for Canada. Can you suggest where can I get network details for Canada?
    3. Under the conditions of coverage, I can see the text "Coinsurance" .What does that mean?
    4. "The plan pays 90% of eligible expenses up to US$5,000, and then 100% up to the Policy Maximum" - Here my understanding is, I need to pay 10% of the expenses up to $5,000 which is about $500. I am confused about deductible amount. For example, if I choose the plan for $250 deductible, then what is the money I should pay?. Please explain the structure.
    5. Pre-existing Conditions - Should I be required to take a medical test before getting the insurance? If no, then how does the insurance company know my current condition? I am putting this question because I might not know my health status now and I don't want to hear a that it is pre-existing before or after the treatment.

-Shan

1. Yes.
    2. You can go to any doctor in Canada. PPO concept is really in the USA.
    3. After you pay the deductible, insurance company pays 90% for first $5,000 in covered medical expenses, you pay 10%. That 10% is your coinsurance.
    4. You first pay the deductible entirely ($0, $100, $250, $500 or whatever). Then, insurance company pays 90/10 for first $5,000, and then 100% up to the policy maximum.
    5. There are no medical tests required upfront. Please read https://www.insubuy.com/visitor-medi...ng-conditions/ for complete details.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X