Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors medical insurance for my mother

Dear Narendra

I have 3 seperate questions in regards to my mother an Indian citizen travelling to California to visit me.

1. My mother is leaving India to the US on the 16th. If I take the Protection America insurance, will the insurance cover from the time of departure in India i.e does the coverage include the air travel and any medical issues that arise on the plane?

2. My mother is diabetic and we need to get blood tests done once in 3 months when she is here. Is there any way this can be covered as you said earlier that pre-existing condition cannot be covered?

3. Do you have any other insurance that will cover pre-existing condition?

4. If I take the insurance for one year, is there any discount on the premium?

Originally posted by submittedviaemail
    Dear Narendra

I have 3 seperate questions in regards to my mother an Indian citizen travelling to California to visit me.

1. My mother is leaving India to the US on the 16th. If I take the Protection America insurance, will the insurance cover from the time of departure in India i.e does the coverage include the air travel and any medical issues that arise on the plane?
    >>> Yes, if you make the effective date 15th.

2. My mother is diabetic and we need to get blood tests done once in 3 months when she is here. Is there any way this can be covered as you said earlier that pre-existing condition cannot be covered?
    >>>> No.

3. Do you have any other insurance that will cover pre-existing condition?
    >>>> No such plan exists anywhere in the market.

4. If I take the insurance for one year, is there any discount on the premium?
    >>>> Yes and No.
    No matter for how long you purchase Protection America, total price remains the same.
    In short term plans, buying and paying is one and same thing. If you are willing to pay for at least 3 months upfront, you can go with Patriot America which has same coverage but cheaper. You can think of discount that way. https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-america-insurance/
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X