Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Visitors Insurance for 70+ years old parents

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visitors Insurance for 70+ years old parents

    Hello Narendra,

    I am a green card holder and my parents are coming from India on March 19th. I live in Wichita Kansas and i want to buy Medical insurance during their stay here in the US.

    They are 70+, but in very good health, but i am concerned about their health.
    So please provide me help so that i can start this medical coverage process ASAP.

  • #2
    There are two types of insurance plans:

    Fixed: Cheaper, limited
    Comprehensive: Better, more expensive
    Details at Visitors Insurance Types

    Various products are available at https://www.insubuy.com
    For 70+,
    In fixed category, you can look at Visitors Care.
    In comprehensive category, if you would like to buy $50,000, look at Atlas America Insurance. For $100,000, look at WorldMed Insurance.
    Thanks & Regards
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470
    Website: http://www.insubuy.com