Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on "Protection America" policy being offered

Hi,

I am interested in buying visitor insurance for my father who is visiting us. His is 67 yrs old and while purchase process I saw a comment about eligibility section for age 65 or older but could not locate it on your website?

"Protection America provides coverage for non-US citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of 3 years. Protection America plan must be purchased for a minimum initial period of 5 days, and is renewable (without a break in coverage) for 5 days up to 12 months per renewal for a total of 3 years. For each renewal of less than one month, you will be charged a fee of US$5 in addition to the premium costs. An insured person must only satisfy one deductible and coinsurance within each yearly coverage period. If you or other family members applying for coverage are age 65 or older, please see the Eligibility section on page 16 of the Passport Protection Plus brochure for additional information. "

Please provide the details so that I can complete the purchase process.

Regards,

The rule is you should buy the insurance before he arrives in the US, or within 30 days of arrival in the US, or should have prior insurance.

In other words, in order to be eligible for purchase the insurance, the person should not be without insurance in US for 30 days or more.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X