Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor insurance information required

Dear Sir or Madam,

I will be pursuring graduate studies in Rochester, NY, starting August 2008, and my program will provide health insurance for me. However, I will have to purchase health insurance for my mother (61) and my son (4) who will join me in October-November 2008. I was recommended to purchase insurance from your company, and I would highly apprecite if you could answer some of my questions and help me with my final decision.

1. Is the health insurance provide by you accepted by hospitals and medical centers/policlinics in Rochester, Henrietta and other towns in New York State?

2. Is the medical form attached to this message acceptable for you to provide information on my mother's and son's health condition at themoment of purchasing the insurance, of course if it is signed and sealed by a certified doctor of the policlinic in Armenia where they are registered?

3. Can I purchase a joint insurnace for my mother and my son?

4. Do you offer any discounts for foregn students with low income?

Thank you in advance for consideration. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

1. Please visit
    Visitor Insurance - Visitor Medical Insurance for USA. Visitor Health Insurance for relatives visiting United States

Next to each plan, there is a link 'Provider Directory'. You can find out
    the providers there.

2. There are no medical exams required.

3. No.

4. No.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X