Renewing Medical Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing Medical Insurance

I was thinking of buying Liaision International (Comprehensive) for my parents. The three month coverage is going to cost me $981. I was thinking that since the duration of stay is decided at the Port of Entry, I would get the plan for a month, and then depending on how long their I-94 is valid for, renew it.

Now for my question:
    1. Are there any administrative charges associated with buying these plans? Is $981 the all inclusive figure?
    2. The one month coverage is exactly 1/3rd of the 3 month coverage. Is it going to cost me more if I decide to buy it for a month and then renew it for another two months - administrative fees or otherwise?
    3. Any other caveats I should consider before committing to either a 3 month coverage or a 1 month + 2 month renewal option?

Thank You,
    J

Whether you make a purchase for 1 month at a time, or 3 months in lump sum, total premium you pay will be same.

Only difference is, every time you renew the policy, insurance company would charge you $5 as administrative fee for renewing.

Other than that, there is no difference in buying 1 month at time, 1+2 months or 3 months. Only difference is $5.

I hope this clarifies.

If you have any other questions, either please post them here or call us at 1-866-INSU-BUY

Jagruti
    INSUBUY
    Visitors insurance for relatives visiting USA, international travel medical insurance for tourists, international students, exchange visitors, new immigrants and travel insurance

(866) INSU-BUY x111
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Renewing Medical Insurance

Does Liaison Int. even allow buying a month of coverage ONLINE, and then renewing it for a month (or two months)?
      Paper applications require a minimum 3 month purchase.
      Online renewals can be done in 7 day increments.
      But I was not clear if I can buy it online for a month and then in 1/2 month increments.

Please let me/us know.

Thx.

Comment

Yes, if you apply online, you can first buy it for 1 month and then renew for 15 days increments.

When doing online, you can purchase/renew online as little 7 days at a time (or any other duration up to 1 year at a time) for Liaision.

Every time you renew, insurance company will charge $5 extra renewal fee.

Jagruti
        INSUBUY
        https://www.insubuy.com
        (866) INSU-BUY x111
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Renewing medical insurance

Thx Jagruti/immihelp.