X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insubuy
    replied
    Re: Dont trust this insurance

Could you please tell me where did you buy Inbound USA insurance from?
    Could you please tell me where did you buy Inbound USA from?

If you bought through this web site (and that means through
    InsuBuy.com), our representatives always make sure to explain to each and every caller that Inbound USA is a low cost plan and it provides limited coverage. And we take time to explain the differences between Inbound USA and other comprehensive coverage plans.

Even after knowing its limitations, many people end up buying Inbound USA because it is cheaper, and tell us that their parents are healthy and he/she just wants the cheapest insurance plan. Many people even refuse to understand the differences between various plans and just want the cheaper plan, some even blame us that we try to reccommend the plan that is expensive so that we make more commission!

It is always advisable to go through the details of the plan and its limitations before buying. If there is any doubt at any time, please feel free to call us at 1-866-INSU-BUY. We would be glad to help you and we are open all the time.

I hope it explains the situation.

Jagruti
    INSUBUY
    Visitors insurance for relatives visiting USA, international travel medical insurance for tourists, international students, exchange visitors, new immigrants and travel insurance

1-866-INSU-BUY x111

Leave a comment:

• sjsri
    Guest replied
    Dont trust this insurance

Hi,
    I tried this insurance.
    You take this insurance to cover any emergencies.
    But they say thier emergency coverage is only $300 and wont pay you anything more than that.
    That means they wont pay anything for doctor fee or any tests needed like x-ray.

if I were you dont waste your on money on this insurance.

:eek

Leave a comment:

• immihelp
    replied
    Please call Jagruti Khatri at 1-866-INSU-BUY and she would be able to help you regarding visitor medical insurance plans, including Inbound USA.

Leave a comment:

• Rup01
    Guest started a topic Reference Needed

Reference Needed

Hi,

I am shopping around insurance for my parents. Father 70 yrs, and Mother - 65 Yrs. I found "Inbound USA" rates are quite reasonable and the coverage too.

I would like to know, is any one had done insurance with "Inbound USA" in past ? How's your experience ?

Or can you suggest any other with which you have good experience with. I really appreciate help from you people.

Thanks,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X