Regarding visitors insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding visitors insurance

Your email address was reffered by a friend. I have few questions regarding medical insurance. If you can help me, that would be really appreciated.

I am planning to buy health insurance for my parents and sister. They are visiting U.S. for 45 days.

Mother - 49 Years
    Sister - 22 Years

All three of them are green card holder. They are good in health without pre-existing condition. Do they require to buy insurance? In their previous visits they never bought any insurance.

Could you please recommend which insurance I should buy?

With that insurace can I visit any doctor in U.S?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Even though they are not required to have the insurance, it is highly recommend that you buy the insurance because medical costs in the US are very high if something unexpected to happen to them.

There are two types of insurance plans:
    Fixed: Cheaper, limited coverage
    Comprehensive: Better, more expensive
    Details at https://www.insubuy.com/visitors-insurance/

You can consider buying Visitors Care in fixed category and Atlas America in comprehensive category.
    Visitors Care Insurance - Visitors Insurance for Parents and Relatives Visiting USA. Visitors Care is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation. Visitors Care is administered by International Medical Group. Visitors Care is suitable for persons temporarily residing or traveling outside their home country. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

Atlas America Insurance - Best Visitors insurance for foreign nationals visiting United States. Ideal if your parents or in-laws are visiting you.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X