Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need info. on good doctors in sunnyvale, CA - Pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info. on good doctors in sunnyvale, CA - Pls.

Hi Everyone,

My father visiting from India has developed an ear infection and needs to see a doctor around sunnyvale, CA - 94085. He has a Baja Allianz Insurance. The insurance company says they dont have any affilated Hospital. Please let me know if anyone knows of a good doctor whom I can consult in this situation.

If anyone has consulted a doctor here for their parents with an Indian insurance, I would appreciate if they could share their experience regarding claims, doctor experience etc.

Thanks
    Sri

That's exactly why you buy US based insurance and not India based insurance.

In most of the US based plans, there is a PPO network where there are many doctors and hospitals participating all over the U.S. You get an insurance card and just take to the doctor or the hospital and they can bill directly. You can search for such plans (for future visits and not for the problem that is already there) online at https://www.insubuy.com and you can even search for the participating providers on that web site.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X