No announcement yet.

Why should I buy Inbound USA from you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should I buy Inbound USA from you?

Hi - I wish to buy the Inbound USA insurance for my parents who are visiting for 2.5 months beginning Jun09. Can you please explain why I should buy from your website instead of buying directly from the Seven Corners website?

Thank you for your interest in purchasing Inbound USA.

Please look at the first FAQ at Visitors Insurance Purchase FAQ that answers the exact question. There is absolutely no difference in price. You get extra services at no charge to you.

By the way, Seven Corners does not even sell Inbound USA directly.

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Dear Narendra

Thanks for your response. I will soon purchase the policy from your website.

Thanks

Comment

You are welcome.

Please feel free to contact us at any time (before or after purchase), if
        you have absolutely any questions or need any help.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Can't the company itself offer discounts to customers for whatever reasons they choose? I have seen this done on various direct company websites.

Comment

No, that is not allowed. It is strictly prohbited by law.

For the same product from the same company and with the same parameters (age, deductible, policy max, duration etc.), the insurance prices are always the same. There is never any discount or price difference, no matter where you buy it from.

Insurance company is not free to give any discount for whatever reason they choose. Not even if you buy 10 times, not if you are AAA member, not if you work for IBM, not for any reason at all.

While you could buy it from anywhere else, the difference is in the service. And we at InsuBuy work for you and provide a lot of services and assistance (before and after purchase), it is definitely better to buy from us.

If you have seen any discount offered anywhere for any reason to any one, please report it to us if it is for visitors insurance, as is a a crime to do so. (I am guessing that you might have seen in other types of plans that if you buy auto and home insurance together, for example, you save money and some people call it discount. However, it is not really a discount as every single person who applies auto+home together gets that lower price, not just you or few people. It is not based on where you buy it from.)

I hope that clarifies.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us at any time.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

Ok I think I see what you are saying but just to clarify...The price everywhere just has to be the same? So if an insurance company is offering a 10% discount for customers who have never made a claim that IS allowed, but the discount will apply to ALL places the product is sold?

Thanks

Comment

Prices have to be the same everywhere. That is the law. Insurance business is highly regulated by the government in the U.S. Everyone has to pay the same price.

In your scenario, if insurance company is offering 10% discount to customers who have never made a claim, it will be available to all the places where the product is sold, no matter where you buy it from. No exceptions. Price variation is not possible simply based on the place of purchase. By the way, this specific scenario does not exist for any insurance company or any insurance products, in visitors or travel insurance.

To better assist you, please specify what insurance company you are referring to, what product you are referring to, what web site you are referring to. Please specify your exact scenario so that I can accurately answer. Without that, both of us would be just doing speculative and vague discussion.
                Thanks & Regards
                Insubuy

Comment

I read an article called "IMG Europe revamps GlobalSelect product with enhanced benefits" at http://www.globalsurance.com/blog/ca...xpat-insurance . They claim to now be offering a 15% No Claims Discount on premiums after only one year if there are no claims at renewal time.

Comment

That is available to everyone, no matter where you bought it from, not just from any specific place.

By the way, GlobalSelect is not a visitors insurance plan. It is not short term insurance. It is an annually renewable long term major medical plan and specific to the European market, sold from IMG Europe, from their office near London, UK. You keep that insurance year after year continuously, with no gap in coverage.

It has nothing to do with the insurance for visitors to USA.
                    Thanks & Regards
                    Insubuy

Comment

I'm aware. I was replying to the posts with regards to why I should buy from you and nowhere else. Thank you though I have a better understanding now.

Comment

I understand that part.

You can buy from anywhere you like. There is no difference in price. But there is definitely difference in service. There is absolutely no disadvantage in buying from us, but many advantages. We are always here to help you at any time.

For the same product, you can not get any cheaper price if you buy from anywhere else.

And IMG does not sell anything directly. Even if you go through their web site, they will randomly put you under some agent. If that agent is in Africa or Mongolia, good luck getting any service. In that scenario, why not buy from us as we are IMG's biggest broker ever since we started our business in 2002?

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
                        Thanks & Regards
                        Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X