Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance from insbuy

Hello All,

Wanted to share my experience of buying medical insurance for my kid and spouse from INSBUY
    Ita a fraud company and they are running a scam, DO NOT BUY insurance from them. I bought patriot america plus plan and paid close to 500 USD but cannot use it at all.

they provided me insurance from IMG which they say is part of First health PPO network and we can see any doctor which is their in the network list - https://providerlocator.firsthealth....rSearchResult/ but that is not the case. Doctors listed in the link does not accept this IMG insurance and many docters/hospitals does accept First health but not the one INSBUY provided.

called IMG customer care 100s of time to tell me a doctor/hospital who accepts this Insurance card and their answer is pay upfront and submit for reimbursement which is a scam as they always rejects reimbursement, have a look here - https://www.yelp.com/biz/internation...indianapolis-3

I am done with these guys, i got cheated hopefully after seeing this post no one else would

As I clearly mentioned I purchased for my kid amd spouse, not for me so for sure you will not find anything with my last name, look for last name singh and kid last name as Bhargava
    Originally posted by insubuy
    Rishi,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the insurance you purchased.

We are unable to find you by the email address. May be you provided a different email address.

We also searched for the name 'Bhargava' for 2019 sales and there is no child in there. It does not look like you are Insubuy customer.

Where did you purchase the insurance from?

If you are Insubuy customer, please call our office at (866) INSUBUY, provide us with the certificate number and let us know which in-network doctors are refusing to accept the insurance and we will follow up with the insurance company.

Comment

Originally posted by insubuy
      We already searched and we didn't find any. As previously mentioned, there is no kid insured with us with last name Bhargava in year 2019.

Please call our office at (866) INSUBUY and provide us with the certificate number.
      Are you guys serious ? i have a policy for my wife last name Singh and my kid is part of same with last name Bhargava and I guess if your intentions are right, you would be able to find it or you ust want to pretend that this thread is not a genuine which is NOT TRUE

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X