Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Insurance for pre existing condition

Hi,

I have just been on line to you to query what the insurance cover would cost, but have not been asked what my pre-existing condition is.

We were hoping to fly from UK on 6th June to take a cruise from Miami, with 4 days on ship to Mexico and Key West, then back to Miami and in Orlando area for 4 days then return to UK a total of 12 days overall, from 6th June 2010 until Thursday 17th June 2010 when we fly back to UK that is if we can achieve satisfactory insurance cover, probably for a days or so either side of the holiday.

My pre-existing condition is Prostate Cancer with Metastatic lymph node involvement, which was diagnosed in October 2005.

The figure I was quoted online for the 12 days was some $80.40 would this be correct?

I am unsure exactly what insurance cover is provided for the figure quoted.

Best regards,

Can you please provide me your age so that i can suggest you some plan that meets your requirements.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hi,

My age is 66.

Hope you can help,

Comment

Hi,

You can purchase Atlas America. Here is the Atlas America brochure and instant purchase link,

Please review this and if you have any further questions, please let me know.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for the e-mail.

I have visited the site suggested and it seems that pre-existing conditions are excluded from Atlas America policy.

If there is a policy that includes preexisting situations I have been unable to find it. Have I missed something?

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Comment

Atlas America covers pre-existing conditions only in the accute onset of pre-existing upto $15,000.
            Please read the brochure, it has detailed information.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

Many thanks

I have visited the brochure and see the comment re pre-existing conditions but am unsure what I would need to pay. The questionnaire seems to state $80+ should I need to fill in details of my existing condition somewhere?

Regards,

Comment

Premium you are getting online that's right premium.

You don't need to pay more premium in order to cover pre-exising conditions. As you know this plan will not cover any routine medicine or dr.visit for pre-exising conditions. It will cover only in the acute onset of pre-existing conditions upto $15,000.

There is no medical questions that you need to answer. But if you have some problem and if you visit a dr. at that time attending physician ask some question, run some medical history and send the statements to the insurance company and ins. companies claim dept. will review it and decide according to pre-existing exclusion in the policy wording whether it's pre-existing conditions or not.

I hope this answer your quesitons.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.
                Thanks & Regards
                Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X