Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some questions for Visitor Insurance Plans

Hi

I was browing through the Policy Atlas America Under Comprehensive Coverage when they say Deductible is $250 when I am picking policy for my both parents – then deductible is $ 250 each or total $250 in deductible.If I am reading correctly If I am using the in-network physician and the deductible has been met Plan will pay for 100 % of the cost ?

If I have to make a choice between Atlas America and Patriot America –which one would you recommend given the fact my father has Diabetes and a heart patient

Thanks

Deductible is alway per person in all the plans.

In Atlas plan after the deductible plan pays 100% as long as if you go in the network and provider billed to the insurance company directly otherwise it's 80/20 for $5000 of medical expense.

Patriot America after the deductible plan pays 90/10 for first $5000 of medical expense in the network and out of network its 80/20 for $5000 of medical expense.
    Patriot America does not cover any pre-existing conditions.

Atlas America covers only incase of accute onset of pre-existing conditions upto $15,000 underage of 69. It will not cover any routine dr. visit for the pre-existing conditions.

If you have any further questions, Please give us a call at 1-866-467-8289, we will glad to answer all your questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X