Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US and Non-US citizens visiting US - Travel Insurance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US and Non-US citizens visiting US - Travel Insurance??

Hello, I am a Non-US citizen and visiting US for about 1 month with my 2 children. One of the children is a US citizen and other is Non-US citizen. Can you please let me know if I can purchase the insurance together for the 3 of us or I need to buy separately for my omegle xender US citizen child? If I can buy it together, should I select "Non-US Citizen" or "US citizen" in the drop-down on your website? Thanks & Regards,
    Last edited by JuanMaddox; 08-06-2020, 04:04 AM.

I am assuming you all permanently reside outside the US and are just visiting the US for a vacation
    In this case, you may buy travel insurance for all 3 in the same country where you are residing. Status can be chosen as "non us citizen" for all three of you.
    Which country are you coming from ?
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Can someone recommend a reliable insurance program?​

Comment

As a visitor into the United States there is a plan called Patriot America Plus: https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-america-plus-insurance/ that will provide coverage for a U.S. citizen that resides outside of the United States visiting for a short period. You can have this plan as well, you would just need to complete 2 applications. One for the U.S. citizens and on for the non U.S. citizen.

This plan will provide coverage for new accidents or illnesses that happen after the effective date. So you and your family can relax and enjoy your visit.

I hope this helps!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X