Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitors health insurance

Hi,

My mother is coming to US on january 20th and she needs an insurance.
    i absolutely dont have any idea as to what to do and what to buy. i need the best insurance for her.

Her health is perfect with no problems. She is 52 years old and will stay here for a minimum of 6 months.

Can u tell me what i should buy and where?

Ramya

You can look at large selection of plans available at https://www.insubuy.com

You can get instant quotes, compare them side by side and make instant purchase right there.

If you have any questions, please call 1-866-INSU-BUY
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Below is my post for another user under visitor visa section:

www.insubuy.com is a great website for medical insurance. They have 2 types of insurances: 1) Fixed value insurance 2) Comprehensive insurance. The first one is cheap, but has very limited coverage. The 2nd one is expensive and is comparable to the insurances we get from our employers in USA. Neither of the insurances cover pre-existing conditions. The 1st type of insurance is reasonably good for simple illnesses (ex: doctor office visits, few x-rays, etc). The coverage is not at all enough for major illnesses which need emergency room or hosipital charges. Even though parents are healthy, any emergency could happen (falling off the stairs in the house, child's toy may hurt their eyes while playing with grand kids etc). So, if you want to sleep peacefully, I suggest you to get the 2nd type of insurance. The price could vary significantly ($1300 for the comprehensive coverage vs $300 for the fixed coverage), but the comprehensive coverage is worth the price.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X