USA health insurance for visitors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA health insurance for visitors.

Edit: Thank you all, many of you suggested she ask her current insurer and she did, so we will go with that. Thanks again for the advice.

Hello everyone,

My sister and her husband as well as 2 young children are coming to visit me in the US for about a month over Christmas. I was wondering of any of you have any good sources for some kind of temporary health insurance for visitors. Her children are really young and my nephew has the tendency to get himself in all sorts of situations https://omegle.onl/ vshare, haha. I tried Google but the websites I've found look scammy and I also don't really know what to look for when buying health insurance for them to be honest. Any of you have any experience or advice on this?
    Last edited by erzeek; 05-09-2022, 08:00 AM.

You can purchase travel medical insurance using this link, https://www.insubuy.com/visitors-insurance/

If you have any question, please contact **(866)INSUBUY and any of licensed agent will be glad to help you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Tourists can and should buy visitor visa medical insurance for USA. Given the high cost of healthcare in the US, it is very risky to travel to the US without the best health insurance for foreigners.
      LandstarOnline.com

Comment

USA health insurance for visitors typically provides coverage for new medical issues, accidents, or illnesses that occur during the visit, but it does not usually cover pre-existing conditions or preventive care.
        Last edited by miriamday; 12-13-2023, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Instead of relying on search engine results, consider using reputable insurance comparison websites. These platforms can provide you with quotes from various providers, helping you compare coverage and prices.​

Comment

I am also interested in this question, which health insurance covers basic needs and if I or my husband need some basic medicine or care, will it cover me,who knows this info?
            Last edited by Annlopez; 12-23-2023, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Annlopez View Post
              I am also interested in this question, which health insurance covers basic needs and if I or my husband need some basic medicine or care, will it cover me
              Visitors Insurance plans do not provide coverage for routine doctors visits or preventative treatment, and most plans do not provide coverage for pre-existing conditions. They are primarily designed to cover someone if they were to unexpectedly get sick or injured during their travels. You may search for visitors insurance plans on our site, and speak with a licensed agent to answer any questions you have regarding the options available for a visitor to the USA.
              Thanks & Regards
              Insubuy
              Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
              Local: (972) 985-4400
              Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

My family is visiting me over Christmas, and I'm trying to sort out temporary health insurance for them. The kids are pretty active, and I want to make sure they're covered just in case. I've been looking online, but it's like a maze. Do you know any trustworthy sites or plans? What should I be looking out for? I know how expensive medical treatment is...​

Comment

Originally posted by alicecopper View Post
                  My family is visiting me over Christmas, and I'm trying to sort out temporary health insurance for them. The kids are pretty active, and I want to make sure they're covered just in case. I've been looking online, but it's like a maze. Do you know any trustworthy sites or plans? What should I be looking out for? I know how expensive medical treatment is...​
                  You may visit Insubuy to shop for temporary health insurance for visitors to the United States. We have over 20 years experience helping people purchase insurance to cover themselves when traveling. On our site, you may view all of the different options available, obtain a quote, and speak with a licensed agent if there are any questions or if you'd like a plan recommendation.
                  Thanks & Regards
                  Insubuy
                  Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
                  Local: (972) 985-4400
                  Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X