Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical tests for I 693 : are they covered in Insurance

Medical tests for I 693

My mother is on B1 to USA in PLANO TEXAS. She is aged 76 years . We plan to file for her GC.

There is an I693 form to be filed by a civil surgeon designated by USCIS.
    Mother has taken 2 COVID vaccines and booster in India .
    Q1) Does she have to take the MMR , TDab , Varicella , and other 7 vaccines ??( She has taken 2 COVID vaccine doses in India. She does not have record of the vaccines she may have taken in childhood.)
    Q2) Do you recommend any specific clinic OR Dr in PLANO TEXAS.
    Q3). The price of vaccines vary by various Drs we had approached . Does anyone have any suggestion on the same .
    Thank you

I'm not a medical professional, but I can provide some general information that might help guide your decision regarding the I-693 medical examination for your mother's Green Card application:

The specific vaccination requirements for the I-693 medical examination can vary based on factors such as age, medical history, and the vaccines she has already received. Since your mother is 76 years old, some vaccinations might not be required if she's unable to receive them due to age or medical reasons. It's advisable to consult with a civil surgeon designated by USCIS to determine which vaccines are necessary for her case. The civil surgeon will consider her medical history, any existing vaccinations, and their professional judgment.It's a good idea to research and consult with civil surgeons or immigration medical exam clinics in Plano, Texas, to find a reputable one. You might want to consider clinics that have experience with immigration medical exams. You can look up reviews, seek recommendations from others who have gone through the process, and call different clinics to ask questions about their experience with I-693 exams for older individuals.It's common for prices to vary among different clinics and doctors. The cost can depend on factors such as location, services included in the medical exam, and any additional tests or vaccinations required. It's recommended to contact multiple clinics, request price quotes, and inquire about what's included in the fee. Keep in mind that while cost is a factor, the quality of the examination and the experience of the medical professionals are also important considerations. Myjdfaccount

To ensure accuracy and completeness, it's strongly recommended to consult a civil surgeon who is familiar with the I-693 requirements and can assess your mother's specific situation. They can guide you on the necessary vaccinations, examinations, and medical tests based on her health history and the Green Card application process.

I hope you like my answer.
    Last edited by Noten1986; 08-21-2023, 12:31 AM.

Comment

The coverage of medical tests for I-693 under insurance can vary based on your policy. It's always best to check directly with your insurance provider. In my experience, contacting WPS Health Insurance customer service provided clarity on what was covered under my plan. They were able to guide me through the specifics of coverage for such medical tests, which might be helpful for anyone in a similar situation.
      Last edited by miriamday; 12-16-2023, 09:56 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X