Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US citizen wanting surgery in SNG....which medical insurance to get???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US citizen wanting surgery in SNG....which medical insurance to get???

Hello,
    I am a US citizen residing in Hawaii with a serious eye condition that needs surgery. After doing extensive research, I have found the Dr. that I want to perform this surgery, but he lives in Singapore! So, I do have Medicare, but that is only for the U.S.
    My question is about
    good insurance websites​.....which international insurance company should I contact?
    The clinic has emailed me that while they don't have affiliation with insurance companies, they do accept LOG (Letter Of Guarantee) from most of the international insurance companies, except Aetna. I am starting to contact some of them, but I would appreciate any tips from anyone who might have had a relative or friend come to Singapore for surgery and had some kind of intl. insurance that covered them.
    Thank you so much for any help in this matter.

Best wishes,​

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
    Hello,
    I am a US citizen residing in Hawaii with a serious eye condition that needs surgery. After doing extensive research, I have found the Dr. that I want to perform this surgery, but he lives in Singapore! So, I do have Medicare, but that is only for the U.S.
    My question is about
    deer meat for dinner net worth​.....which international insurance company should I contact?
    The clinic has emailed me that while they don't have affiliation with insurance companies, they do accept LOG (Letter Of Guarantee) from most of the international insurance companies, except Aetna. I am starting to contact some of them, but I would appreciate any tips from anyone who might have had a relative or friend come to Singapore for surgery and had some kind of intl. insurance that covered them.
    Thank you so much for any help in this matter.

Best wishes,​
    no response to this

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X