Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insubuy
    replied
    There is no visitor medical insurance plan that will cover comprehensive medical check up in USA.

Visitor medical insurance plans are short term medical insurance plans that would generally cover any new medical conditions, sicknesses, injuries or accidents that may occur after the effective date of insurance. It does not cover preventive care.

There are very good excellent facilities available in major cities in India where the general check up is much better, much more comprehensive and much more detailed compared to USA. And of course, much cheaper too.

Even though I have group health insurance through our company that covers general annual physical check ups, I plan to do it in India instead next time I get a chance to go there.

Narendra Khatri
    INSUBUY
    Visitors insurance for relatives visiting USA, international travel medical insurance for tourists, international students, exchange visitors, new immigrants and travel insurance

(866) INSU-BUY x112

Leave a comment:

• bkarthik
    started a topic Insurance Coverage for Parents

Insurance Coverage for Parents

Hi,

My Parents are going to be in USA for 57 days. They have no pre-xisting conditions and are in good health in general...I would like to do a full physical examination for them when they come here...
    What kind of insurance will cover my requirement....should i go for Fixed plans or COmprehensive plans.

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X