Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Insurance for my father who has cancer

hi,

My father underwent successful treatment for cancer 2 yrs ago. I was planning to get him to the USA once he starts eating well as he had throat cancer. But sadly , cancer reoccured this month and has been diagnosed as terminal. He has maximum 1 yr to live. It has been more than 10 yrs i havent stayed with my father for more than 10 days due to career reasons and wish to be with him for few days atleast now. My I485 is also filed , so it would be risk for me to travel now ( maybe later). My father also wishes to stay with me during his last days.

I wish to get him for a max of 1 or 2 months in march or april before his condition worsens. His stage is such that he cannot undergo surgery or chemo or radiation therapy. So no treatment will work.
    Plan(although hate the idea) to send him back to India as soon as we sense he starts feeling sick.

Rt now, he is fine and moves around and talks well. Would it be a risk to get him here in such condition. Are there any medical plans that can cover for minor health care visits he may require as side effect of the cancer?

I also have another thought on my mind about getting his tourist visa done through these tourist companies like Kesari Travels n send him on a group tour etc

Please share any of ur similar experiences or suggestions ASAP..

thanks
    aj

There is no insurance plan anywhere that would cover any expenses related to his cancer or anything that occurs because of that.

It is not recommended to invite him here in this condition. You may not always be in the position to send him back. He may be stuck here, and you may be stuck with big bills.

If you can visit him, good. Otherwise, sorry.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X