Di Li
123 Park Avenue, 
Iselin, NJ 08830 USA
Home: 732-391-9293
Work: 732-733-4087 

January 8, 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

I, Di Li, am in the U.S. in J-2 status and am accompanying my spouse, Xin Lin, who is the research scholar at the Princeton University in J-1 status.

My spouse (or parent) receives a salary (or stipend or grant) from the university sufficient to cover his own expenses. (Or my spouse has sufficient funds through ABC that is sufficient for all the expenses.)

I wish to be employed to pursue my own career interest advancement (or other reasons like experience the American culture, using the money to take classes, child care, sightseeing trips within the U.S., customary recreational and cultural activities, related travel, etc.) and NOT to support my husband.

I have enclosed the application herewith for the work authorization and all relevant documents. 
* List documents here * 

I respectfully request you to grant me the work authorization. (If your J-2 status is valid for more than one year, instead add the statement, “I would like to request employment until the end date of my DS-2019 on May 13, 2019, under federal regulations 8 CFR274a.12(a) and (c).”)


Di Li


How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?


适用于探亲, 旅游, 学生和其他国际旅游医疗保险

点击 insubuy.com 或电话+1 (866) BAOXIAN(226-9426) 或 +1 (972) 985-4400