Indian Passport for a US-Born Child of Indian Parentage
A child born in the USA is a U.S. citizen by birth. If such child is born to Indian Parentage, an Indian passport can be obtained for a U.S.-born child if: While completing an online application, in the 'service desired' field, choose option 'Passport for Children up to 15 years of age'.

Additional Documents