June 22, 2004
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001
Subject: Adjustment of Status (I-485) application under AC-21 rule for Mr. Rahul Gupta
This letter is to confirm that Mr. Rahul Gupta is currently employed with us on a full-time basis. His employment with us began on June 15, 2004. He holds the position of Senior Software Engineer, and his annually salary is $75,000. He performs the following job duties:
Develop full life-cycle object oriented software, including analysis and design of application specifications, documentation of software user requirements, development of programming using C++ and/or Java languages, design of graphical user interfaces and Object-Oriented Databases (OODBMS) using OMT Methodology, testing, and implementation.
Mr. Gupta’s details:
Name: Rahul Gupta
Receipt Number: EAC-123-43345343
Mr. Gupta is a valued member of our staff. Although his employment at our company is at-will, his position is on a permanent basis.
I respectfully request you to grant him approval of his application to adjust his status to permanent resident (I-485 application).
Please contact me directly should your office require any further information.
Chairman & CEO
- The employment letter should be on a company letterhead.
- The employment start date at the current employer must NOT be before the EAD start date or H-1 transfer receipt date.
- The job title at the current employer should either be the same or very similar to the one mentioned in the original labor certification.
- Salary at the current employer should be at least as much as mentioned in the original labor certification. Reporting a slightly higher salary is fine, but your salary should not be lower than what is mentioned in the certification.
- Job duties at the current employer should be the same or very similar to what was mentioned in the original labor certification.
New Immigrants InsuranceGet Quotes
For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.Visit insubuy.com or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400
Insurance OverviewRead Article
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?