[TO BE PRINTED ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD]
Re: Offer of Employment
Dear Mr. <EMPLOYEE LAST NAME>:
By this letter, <EMPLOYER NAME> hereby extends to you an offer of employment under the following terms and conditions.
- Start Date. You will continue to be employed with us from the date of approval of this H-1B petition to September 30, 2023, provided that you have been granted an H-1B visa change of status by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Services. You will be based in our <EMPLOYER CITY, STATE> office.
- Title. Your title will be <JOB TITLE> at <EMPLOYER NAME>.
- Compensation. You will be compensated on a yearly basis. You will be paid $<ANNUAL SALARY> per year, payable in <EMPLOYER NAME>’s customary payroll payment procedures. You will work on a full-time basis for <EMPLOYER NAME>.
- Fringe Benefits. You will be entitled to <EMPLOYER NAME>’s customary employee benefits afforded to similarly situated <EMPLOYER NAME> employees.
- Employment Agreement. This agreement will be executed by <EMPLOYER NAME> and you. Our goal is to work together to continue to build our business. You will report directly to <SUPERVISOR NAME>, <SUPERVISOR DESIGNATION>. All work assignments will be given to you by <EMPLOYER NAME>. You will be a direct employee of <EMPLOYER NAME>. Your work schedule will be set by <EMPLOYER NAME>. Your performance reviews will be performed by <EMPLOYER NAME>. Only <EMPLOYER NAME> has the ability to hire, fire, or discipline you for poor work performance. You will not be assigned to work at any client sites by <EMPLOYER NAME>. You will use <EMPLOYER NAME>’s tools/instrumentalities to perform the duties of your employment. Our desire is to have a long-term relationship with you in which your compensation and role in the company are based on your performance and contribution to the company.
We are genuinely excited about you joining <EMPLOYER NAME>. We look forward to a long, enjoyable, challenging, and mutually beneficial relationship with you.
By: <AUTHORIZED PERSON NAME>
Its: <AUTHORIZED PERSON TITLE>
AGREED and ACCEPTED:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?