these guys are fake. remitlite.com is fake
1. Who takes 12 days to transfer money to India
2. Exchange rate are not locked in at the time of transfer
3. You cannot call them because they don't have a phone number.
4. They will have the max exchange rate listed on their site. But you will never get that because that is just for showing the customer that they offer the best rates.
5. you will get the lowest rate in the 12 days time frame that they will have.
6. If you transferred the money at 60 and rate went down to 59 you will get somewhere near 58.80
7. Plus they will charge service fee of $3.00 for transferring money.
8. Plus they will charge you around Rs: 180 as tax (Saying that government og India charges that which is not true)
9. They will at least make Rs5000 for every $3000 that you will send.
10. Ultimately when you will receive your money after a long wait you will be so frustrated that you would like to call them to flight with them but you cannot do that because there is no phone number to call. You will end up writing a bad email to them which will come back to you as a automatic reply from there software
Don't make a mistake sending the money. I am sharing my true expirence.
If you think i am kidding send me an email @ [email protected]
and will send you my transaction details provided by them which will show exactly what do i mean.
These guys themselves write these fake review about service is good
Share your experiences also