P-4 Visa: Dependents
Spouse and unmarried minor children (under age 21) of P1/P2/P3 visa holder can get a P4 visa. Dependents will be admitted for the same period as the primary visa holder.

Dependents can either accompany or follow to join the primary visa holder. Dependents can simply be visiting the primary visa holder in the U.S.

Dependents can't accept employment unless granted employment authorization through other means.

Dependents can study full time or part time. It is not necessary to apply for a student visa (F-1 visa). However, if they are qualified, they may apply for the F-1 visa.

Dependents of the P visa holder who don't intend to reside in the U.S. with the principal visa holder, but visit for vacations only, may be eligible to apply for a visitor visa, or if qualified, travel visa free under the Visa Waiver Program.