Loan for Studying in USA

Each student is expected by the government to show proper financial documents proving that you will not become a burden of the state if granted a U.S. Visa to study in the USA. If you have not obtained any financial assistance from the schools that you have been admitted to, it is required that you show proof of availability of support and funds for your education.

This could be done in many ways
  • Having a friend/relative provide a sponsorship letter showing funds from a U.S. bank account.
  • Family in home country showing proof of available funds greater than the required amount mentioned on the I-20. This should preferably be twice the amount required for the first year of study.
  • The family funds above can be augmented by obtaining an educational loan from a bank in your home country.