Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get MRV receipt after NEFT?

Hi,

I have just done NEFT payment for my H1 and 2 H4 interviews following steps mentioned at https://www.immihelp.com/electronic-...ia-using-neft/

Can anybody please tell me how do I get MRV receipt number for this payment before I can schedule my interview?

Thanks

You will get a mail stating that your receipt is activated and when you login back to that appointment booking site, your receipt number will get populated automatically..

Comment

I have paid combined fee for my H1 and two dependent H4 in one transaction. When I login to the site to schedule appointment, it is asking for 3 receipt numbers.

Can I put same receipt number in all three fields?

Also can anybody please tell me how much time does it take to get email after paying fee by NEFT?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jenish007 View Post
        I have paid combined fee for my H1 and two dependent H4 in one transaction. When I login to the site to schedule appointment, it is asking for 3 receipt numbers.

Can I put same receipt number in all three fields?

Also can anybody please tell me how much time does it take to get email after paying fee by NEFT?

Thanks
        Jenish007,

In my case, i paid the fees at 8AM, and it got reflected by 3PM. And i dint manually enter any receipt numbers ( infact the receipt number is the unique account number with the first 5 characters removed ), it got populated when i logged in after the receipt got activated. so wait for sometime.

This is out of my personal experience.

Comment

From which bank did you transfer money? I used citi account so dnt know how much time it will take.

By the way you also had case of paying fees for multiple applicants at same time? So what did you put for other receipt because we have only one receipt

Thanks

Comment

From which bank did you transfer money? I used citi account so dnt know how much time it will take.

By the way you also had case of paying fees for multiple applicants at same time? So what did you put for other receipt because we have only one receipt

Thanks
            Jenish007,

I paid through ICICI bank. I remember one of my colleague paid fees for multiple applicants at the same time and it got populated as and when she got the receipt activated message.

Dont get panic. Wait for some time.

Comment

Thanks I got receipt and booked appointment

Comment

Hi guys - for the neft payment, what proof of payment did u carry to the appt?

Thanks I got receipt and booked appointment
                Hi guys - for the neft payment, what proof of payment did u carry to the visa interview? icici bank does not give a statement for online neft transactions...

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wannaflyhigh View Post
                    You will get a mail stating that your receipt is activated and when you login back to that appointment booking site, your receipt number will get populated automatically..
                    I paid the Visa Fee separately for each family member (3 members). For ex. total Visa fee for entire family is INR 37050. I did 3 payments of INR 12350 totalling 37050. Is this acceptable?

I tried specifying "UTR" number received after NEFT to schedule the appointment, but these UTR numbers are not being recognized.

I did the payment on saturday evening, but still the payment is not recognized. How long does it take to get this payment activated if payment is made on Saturday evening?

On what basis does CGI Federal link the payments made with Visa applications since we do not mention Visa application number during NEFT?

I am confused here. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ramoksmi View Post
                      I paid the Visa Fee separately for each family member (3 members). For ex. total Visa fee for entire family is INR 37050. I did 3 payments of INR 12350 totalling 37050. Is this acceptable?

I tried specifying "UTR" number received after NEFT to schedule the appointment, but these UTR numbers are not being recognized.

I did the payment on saturday evening, but still the payment is not recognized. How long does it take to get this payment activated if payment is made on Saturday evening?

On what basis does CGI Federal link the payments made with Visa applications since we do not mention Visa application number during NEFT?

Hey, did the NEFT payment work for you? I am also confused about the same thing. The account number remains same for one email account.

Comment

Delay in getting MRV receipt Autopopulated

I made the Payment NEFT on 11/26. However i don't see receipt Auto populated yet

is there a contact number to reach out to ?

how many days does it normally take to get the MRV receipt number populated

Comment

MRV Fee receipt

Hi,

I have paid Visa fee for my L-1B Blanket and in 2016 and my interview was unsuccessful.
                          Now in 2017, I have applied for L-1 Individual and my petition got approved and when I paid Via Fee again for L-1 Individual Interview, it gave me the same MRV receipt number and this time I didn't receive the email confirmation as well. So is it ok, If I can go ahead and schedule the OFC and Interview with Consulate..? Please advise if some has came across such situation.

Thanks,
                          Suresh

Comment

Originally posted by ramoksmi View Post

Hi
                            Sorry to piggyback on a old post. how did this work for you. Im planning to pay for my family separately as mine will be paid by the company. Is it possible to use same cgi reference number
                            and do multiple transactions.

Comment

I paid MRV fee thru NEFT 3 days back but there is no confirmation yet (email or traveldocs). How long should it take ? Is there some support available to follow up ? Please advise.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X