Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents and sister visitor visa

Hi,

I want to call my parents and my sister on us visit visa. I have L2 visa and my husband has L1 visa, we both are working. Right now I am pregnant and due in August. But I want to call my parents and sister for visit the USA, for baby shower and to see my baby. My father is businessman and my mother is homemaker. my sister has masters degree in science and right now she is doing prepration for some goverment teaching exams for job and as well as for NET exam for lecturer in india. My father will bear travel ticket and they will stay in usa at our place. I dont want to call them for long time but atleast a month ago before my pregnancy so they can visit USA and after my delivery they will leave in 20days so approx for 45 day. we are three siblings, its me, my sister and My brother. My brother is in dubai. My Mom already visit my brother once but that time my father was busy so he didnt get chance to visit but they are also planning to visit dubai in month of december. I want they all get there visa approved, I am thinking to take interview in month of May. And there intended date for USA is July 30 to Septmeber 15. should I have to take family interview for all three together. Please advise with some tips, so my family get there visa but defienately they dont have intention to stay in USA. As we also go every year india and my brother too visit india every year. My father has good business and he has many properties. Please advise.
    Last edited by natasha.methwani; 03-29-2017, 12:12 PM.

The best I can tell you is read everything at http://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitors-visa/ and prepare well.

If you have any specific questions, please post them here.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X