USA visitors visa is a tourist visa to USA, and is also called B2 visa. If you would like to enter the US temporarily for pleasure, tourism or medical treatment, you can apply for non-immigrant visa called visitors visa. In order to get USA visitors visa, you would have to complete DS-160 form, pay application fee, prepare the documents, take an appointment for the fingerprinting as well as for the consular interview and then attend the appointments.