Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Submission - Concurrent Application i-130, i-131, i-465, i-765 & i693 (ATL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one good news for all of us May filers! Congratulations!

Originally posted by Lupigirl View Post
    Just one day after the approval notices, my combo card came in the mail!
    I'm so excited to start working soon!

PD-May 4
    Bio-June 1
    SR-July 18 (75 days)
    Approved-August 7
    Approval notice recieved-August 11
    Combo card recieved-August 12

Comment

• Long island may

Hey tunguyen!
      I was wandering if you received any updates regarding your EAD .I am long island applicant too, my PD is may 19, 2017 but since then I didn't receive any updates
      Originally posted by tunguyen View Post
      06/09 - RFIE delivered to USCIS
      06/12 - Biometric done
      06/13 - RFIE response received status updated

Well, from now on, its gonna be a loooooong wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Sayya0025 View Post
        Hey tunguyen!
        I was wandering if you received any updates regarding your EAD .I am long island applicant too, my PD is may 19, 2017 but since then I didn't receive any updates
        Hey Sayya0025,

I didn't get any update since then. I made a SR on 07/19 and got below response on 08/10:

"Recently, you contacted us regarding your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. Your case is within our current processing time. Our systems show that we received your response to our Request For Evidence (RFE) on your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on June 13, 2017. Your Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence."

Seem like my clock got reset to 06/13 . How is your timeline?

Comment

• Originally posted by tunguyen View Post
          Hey Sayya0025,

I didn't get any update since then. I made a SR on 07/19 and got below response on 08/10:

"Recently, you contacted us regarding your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. Your case is within our current processing time. Our systems show that we received your response to our Request For Evidence (RFE) on your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on June 13, 2017. Your Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence."

Seem like my clock got reset to 06/13 . How is your timeline?
          I have similar timeline!!! My PD is 5/10. My Bio was done on 6/7. I also got an initial RFE for my birth certificate notarization and the response was delivered on 6/9. I called the customer service on the 75th day (count from the PD) but the representative told me to count starting from 6/9. So as been told, our clock does been reset to whenever the USCIS got the response of the initial RFE. If the RFE was an follow up RFE then the clock won't be reset.

I knew I will have an RFE for my birth certification for sure but lawyer said it was ok and file the application first then reply to the RFE when we got one. Back then we had to wait one more week to get my birth certificate notarization. If I know this clock reset thing, I would wait to get my birth certificate then file my application. I would rather wait for a week instead of delay for a month. So if get lawyer for help, get a good one!!!! Try to have everything before file your application. I will definitely call on the 75th day after 6/9 for follow up.

Finger Cross. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
            I have similar timeline!!! My PD is 5/10. My Bio was done on 6/7. I also got an initial RFE for my birth certificate notarization and the response was delivered on 6/9. I called the customer service on the 75th day (count from the PD) but the representative told me to count starting from 6/9. So as been told, our clock does been reset to whenever the USCIS got the response of the initial RFE. If the RFE was an follow up RFE then the clock won't be reset.

I knew I will have an RFE for my birth certification for sure but lawyer said it was ok and file the application first then reply to the RFE when we got one. Back then we had to wait one more week to get my birth certificate notarization. If I know this clock reset thing, I would wait to get my birth certificate then file my application. I would rather wait for a week instead of delay for a month. So if get lawyer for help, get a good one!!!! Try to have everything before file your application. I will definitely call on the 75th day after 6/9 for follow up.

Finger Cross. Good luck to everyone.
            I am filing from Chicago and my PD is 6/5 and 6/6 (6/6 for I-485). I have completed my biometrics on 6/28 and I have not received anything yet (no RFE and no status update). Should I still expect an RFE? Should I raise and SR on 8/18 (the 75th day)?
            Forms sent 6/2
            Forms received 6/4
            Received texts/e-mails 6/6
            PD 6/5 & 6/6
            NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
            Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
            SR 9/2
            Contacted Congressman 10/1
            Called the Congressman's office 10/10
            Interview letter 10/10
            Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
            Received EAD/AP card 10/17
            Interview 11/8 RFE after
            New Card Being Produced 11/16
            Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
              I am filing from Chicago and my PD is 6/5 and 6/6 (6/6 for I-485). I have completed my biometrics on 6/28 and I have not received anything yet (no RFE and no status update). Should I still expect an RFE? Should I raise and SR on 8/18 (the 75th day)?
              The reason I know I was gonna receive an RFE is only because I only have my birth cert but it is not in English. The USCIS required and birth cert notarization in English (which I need to wait one more week to receive it). If you already collect every required documents, then whether or not you would expected an RFE is really depends on the officer who review your case. If you know there is some doc you missing for sure (like I did), then just wait until you have every required docs before filing.

For myself, Yes!! Definitely do SR on the 75th day. I don't think raise an SR will hurt anyway. But I saw somewhere in this Forum said do SR was a gambling and might delay your case. I am confused. Whoever know the answer, please advice.

It is only my opinion not a legal advise.

Comment

• We ordered your new Card 91 days

Hi guys
                I hope every thing is going smooth for all of you ..

PD 5/15/2017
                Bio 6/8/2017
                The wait game started ....
                No RFE ...
                I got a job offer for a job starting august 7 ..
                7/25/2017 i called uscis to request an expedition for my card based on job offer
                7/27/2017 i received ana email from them them requesting the job offer to be scanned for them along with att they mentioned in their email .. i faxed it the same day ..
                7/27/2017 i contacted the congressman to help me in expedition processing ..
                7/28/2017 i received an enail from congressman requesting all paper work i have and fax it to him ..
                he contacted the uscis and gave me sn email back saying w have to wait one week for their response ..
                wait .......
                8/7/2017 i contacted my congressman again to follow up with him ..
                8/8/2017 he contacted the uscis again ..
                8/9/2017 he sent me an email saying he recieved a response frem them saying my case is routed for expedite processing and i should hear from them shortly ..
                8/10/2017 i received an email from uscis saying that my case is under review and i should hear from shortly ..
                8/14/2017 i recived email from uscis : we ordered your new card on 8/11/2017 (day 91)
                Now iam iam waiting for my card to be mailed

I shared my experience to give you motivation ..
                patience is the first key ..
                congressman is the second key ..
                just believe in god may fillers
                Good luck for everyone of you ..
                Last edited by Almeg89; 08-14-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almeg89 View Post
                  Hi guys

PD 5/15/2017
                  Bio 6/8/2017
                  No RFE ...
                  7/25/2017 i called uscis to request an expedition for my card based on job offer
                  7/27/2017 i received ana email from them them requesting the job offer to be scanned for them along with att they mentioned in their email .. i faxed it the same day ..
                  7/28/2017 i received an enail from congressman requesting all paper work i have and fax it to him ..
                  he contacted the uscis and gave me sn email back saying w have to wait one week for their response ..
                  wait .......
                  8/9/2017 he sent me an email saying he recieved a response frem them saying my case is routed for expedite processing and i should hear from them shortly ..
                  8/10/2017 i received an email from uscis saying that my case is under review and i should hear from shortly ..
                  8/14/2017 i recived email from uscis : we ordered your new card on 8/11/2017 (day 91)

all this should be done after the 75 days waiting period?

Comment

• Sr

Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                    The reason I know I was gonna receive an RFE is only because I only have my birth cert but it is not in English. The USCIS required and birth cert notarization in English (which I need to wait one more week to receive it). If you already collect every required documents, then whether or not you would expected an RFE is really depends on the officer who review your case. If you know there is some doc you missing for sure (like I did), then just wait until you have every required docs before filing.

For myself, Yes!! Definitely do SR on the 75th day. I don't think raise an SR will hurt anyway. But I saw somewhere in this Forum said do SR was a gambling and might delay your case. I am confused. Whoever know the answer, please advice.

It is only my opinion not a legal advise.
                    Me too. It's kind of confusing already lol. I asked my cousin's lawyer if I can already raise an SR. He said that it might delay the process. The status of my 3 cases haven't changed since May 5 (I-130&I-765 with Caseis received) & May 10 (I-485 with Fingerprint Fee received). I'm trying to be patient. It's Day 102 & Day 97 of waiting already.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lupigirl View Post
                    Just one day after the approval notices, my combo card came in the mail!
                    I'm so excited to start working soon!

PD-May 4
                    Bio-June 1
                    SR-July 18 (75 days)
                    Approved-August 7
                    Approval notice recieved-August 11
                    Combo card recieved-August 12
                    Yay! Congrats!!! Time for some job hunting 😎

Comment

• Originally posted by omoiyakaso View Post
                      all this should be done after the 75 days waiting period?
                      Expedition request can be done at any time .. you don't have to wait to 75 days . But service request you have to wait ..

Comment

• Card is being produced

My I-1765 online status changed yey!
                        My timeline is:
                        May 2-AOS packet sent
                        May 5-PD
                        June 8-Biometrics
                        August 22-New card is being produced

Status quo for I-130&I-485 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almeg89 View Post
                          Hi guys

PD 5/15/2017
                          Bio 6/8/2017
                          No RFE ...
                          wait .......

*** Update ***
                          Got an email today August 23 that i am scheduled for interview on september 25 , 2017
                          Filing office : Boston,MA

Any experience in boston office guys ? Iam really scared !!

Comment

• Originally posted by kayern View Post
                            My I-1765 online status changed yey!
                            My timeline is:
                            May 2-AOS packet sent
                            May 5-PD
                            June 8-Biometrics
                            August 22-New card is being produced

Status quo for I-130&I-485 though.
                            Congrats!!! I am still waiting for my combo card. This is the 75th day from June-9. I just called and made a SR. Hopefully I can hear back soon. I also made an info pass appointment because I an traveling out of state on Sep 19. Everything is non-refundable. The trip was book few months ago. I don't know what to expect on the info pass but I just hope I can get at least the travel document before the trip.

PD May-10
                            bio appt June-7
                            REF received by USCIS June-9

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                              Congrats!!! I am still waiting for my combo card. This is the 75th day from June-9. I just called and made a SR. Hopefully I can hear back soon. I also made an info pass appointment because I an traveling out of state on Sep 19. Everything is non-refundable. The trip was book few months ago. I don't know what to expect on the info pass but I just hope I can get at least the travel document before the trip.

PD May-10
                              bio appt June-7
                              REF received by USCIS June-9
                              Thank you! Will expect it in the mail in a week hopefully. I think you're good to go everywhere in the US as long as you have any valid ID. You're definitely next! Your PD is close with mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by tunguyen View Post
                                05/02 - Application filed
                                05/05 - PD/Application received
                                05/22 - Check cashed
                                05/23 - NOA via email
                                05/30 - NOA via mail
                                06/02 - RFIE
                                06/07 - Biometric NOA
                                06/08 - Received RFIE via mail/Send RFIE response
                                06/09 - RFIE delivered to USCIS
                                06/12 - Biometric done
                                06/13 - RFIE response received status updated
                                Well, from now on, its gonna be a loooooong wait
                                07/19 - SR
                                08/10 - SR responsed said because of RFIE, time count starting back from 06/13
                                08/21 - SR again lol
                                08/24 - New card is being produced

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X